Stockade Overdrive

Beautiful. Did you match it, diode for diode? How do you like the pedal?
THANKS!!!
Yes, As per BOM. It would be Cool if the Boost was a stand alone as it only works with the Overdrive is Active.
It still a highly tweakable pedal with the Rotary knobs.

UPDATE June 14th 2019 : It now has Independent Boost thanks to the Man, ''PedalPCB''
It's just a reconfigure of the Footswitch Leads.

Last edited:
so you did your graphic after working with the switches? I've laid my graphic out based EQD's. Guess I'll need to have them in hand to do that
thanks for the infos

so you did your graphic after working with the switches? I've laid my graphic out based EQD's. Guess I'll need to have them in hand to do that
thanks for the infos
UPDATED : I believe its standard pot rotation which is 315 degrees.
They both start at 1 & stop at 8, it is not continuous rotation.
It has some extra Clipping & Bandwidth options.

Last edited:
For those who want the Battery option, the 3 Led locations have been raised 16mm above Drill Template in line with LED'S on PCB.
This is what I used under the Battery.
The wires are longer & pass through the Middle to be soldered from the back side of the Centre Footswitch.
It is cut to the size of the Battery.
I used a 6mm Adhesive back Sponge on the Back Plate around 10mm larger in Width & Length as it forms a impression into the Foam.
It will not move once the Screws are in place.

I buy the Adhesive back foam in 400mm x 400mm Sheets from a local Foam & Rubber supplies shop.

Last edited:
This what I use if if Splined Knobs are not available. Make sure the piece of Cable tie is a firm fit, this is to stop snapping the spline tangs off.
For the 1P8T Rotary pots, the splined shaft is solid plastic so no Slit support is required. A 1/4'' Knob fits real nice with the sleeve in place
Mine are from WD Music products.

Cheers music6000

For those who want the Battery option, this is what used under the Battery.
The wires are longer & pass through the Middle to be soldered from the back side of the Centre Footswitch.
It is cut to the size of the Battery.
I used a 6mm Adhesive back Sponge on the Back Plate around 10mm larger in Width & Length as it forms a impression into the Foam.
It will not move once the Screws are in place.

I buy the Adhesive back foam in 400mm x 400mm Sheets from a local Foam & Rubber supplies shop.

View attachment 674
With the Battery option, The 3 LED's need to be drilled inline with the Led's on the PCB.
As is per Drill Template, the leads are bent so the 3 LED's are between the PCB & Footswitches right where the Battery is.

Last edited:
This is what I use if if Splined Knobs are not available. Make sure the piece of Cable tie is a firm fit, this is to stop snapping the spline tangs off.
For the 1P8T Rotary pots, the splined shaft is solid plastic so no Slit support is required. A 1/4'' Knob fits real nice with the sleeve in place
Mine are from WD Music products.

View attachment 675

Cheers music6000
Brass Sleeve :

This is a version I made that had switches which allowed you to switch between independent boost or overdrive on then boost, but honestly I found the boost pretty meh. Felix doesn't have anymore of these board that I know of but maybe future improvements. Also the size of this is much better. I have made so many of this stinking pedal including a boostless version in a 125b which is by far the best version.

Attachments

• Helium-OD_builddoc.pdf
    845.5 KB · Views: 42
Back