Stuff

Great green snakes! What a goof! 🤦‍♂️
I'm extremely hard on my builds if I have to re-work something, which explains why my trouble shooting efforts generally wind up in the "box 'o' shame". I tend to kill boards if I don't get right the first time hahah.

I'm extremely hard on my builds if I have to re-work something, which explains why my trouble shooting efforts generally wind up in the "box 'o' shame". I tend to kill boards if I don't get right the first time hahah.
Crap…I’ll have to start over now. :ROFLMAO: Too bad….it sounds so good!

So far, I am really impressed with the Fender Mustang Micro BT. So much guitar in such a tiny package. 12-amps & 13-effects onboard, rechargeable battery, along with seamless bluetooth connectivity, headphone & amp jacks, and of course a more traditional control (pot). Truly portable groove!

Look for one of these as the next contest prize…

So far, I am really impressed with the Fender Mustang Micro BT. So much guitar in such a tiny package. 12-amps & 13-effects onboard, rechargeable battery, along with seamless bluetooth connectivity, headphone & amp jacks, and of course a more traditional control (pot). Truly portable groove!

So good you can't wait to give it away!

But can it sound like my 1972 Acoustic 134?…

There you are!

YeTUhbo.jpg

Back