SuperHeterodyne Receiver

Looks good, I am working on boxing mine up, just need to get the graphics finished. Could you possibly tell me which knob does what? I am trying to get the labels on the graphic. I haven't fired mine up to figure out which pot or switch does what.

Very cool. Your design looks marbled. Is that painted or a decal? If painted, did you layer the paint on a gel/foam surface and set the top of the enclosure on it (that's how you would apply a marble design to paper .... )

Looks good, I am working on boxing mine up, just need to get the graphics finished. Could you possibly tell me which knob does what? I am trying to get the labels on the graphic. I haven't fired mine up to figure out which pot or switch does what.
Sure I’ll try...from top left to bottom right
square - sub - super - master
sub interval - portamento/vibrato - super interval
Sub root - modulation rate - super root

Very cool. Your design looks marbled. Is that painted or a decal? If painted, did you layer the paint on a gel/foam surface and set the top of the enclosure on it (that's how you would apply a marble design to paper .... )
Thanks... It’s painted... I just do an acrylic paint pour with silicone...

And these are for the ground on your input and output jacks

Attachments

• 654FCFD6-9BF1-4EC6-8EBD-DA551E967EDA.jpeg
    654FCFD6-9BF1-4EC6-8EBD-DA551E967EDA.jpeg
    211.5 KB · Views: 12
The yellow goes to the input jack and the red goes to the output jack...

Attachments

• D91C555C-00E1-4B80-B718-B013DFCFB6B6.jpeg
    D91C555C-00E1-4B80-B718-B013DFCFB6B6.jpeg
    211.6 KB · Views: 9
Last edited:
The super hetrodyne is so much fun.

I need to revisit mine soon and try the mod that allows you to have just the fuzz.

I love the look you have on this one. The paint effect could have easily been over done, but yours looks great, even better in a close up. That pedal is so crazy it doesn’t really need labels on it. I toyed with the idea of leaving them off too.

The super hetrodyne is so much fun.

I need to revisit mine soon and try the mod that allows you to have just the fuzz.

I love the look you have on this one. The paint effect could have easily been over done, but yours looks great, even better in a close up. That pedal is so crazy it doesn’t really need labels on it. I toyed with the idea of leaving them off too.
Yeah I wanted to try that mod too...

Back