Tayda package

I feel your pain. I once got 55$ CAD (42 USD) custom charge from DHL on a 176$ USD order.

I use normal postal service now and hope it takes less than a month... I'm currently still waiting for an order places January 14th...
In my experience even on registered mail if it's a big order you might get hit by a custom fee , but if I remember correctly it's way less expensive thant a DHL one. I believe Canada Post it's pretty much random but DHL every order got hit by customs :x

So DHL called me and said they would deliver my package today, and would get this resolved. So how do they know where it is at?

I’ve never had a problem with Tayda before and I’ve bought a lot of stuff from them... I’ve been buying from them since 2013... that’s crazy

I have never had an issue either, and I have bought quite a bit from Tayda. Tayda is always fast and packages their stuff great, never had an issue with DHL before either.

Got a call from DHL about an hour ago, they have opened a case to try and find the package. Basically they call and ask if it has shown up yet, I say no, then they say they will call me tomorrow. Maybe they figure the customer will get tired of being called and just forget about it. :unsure:

I received half my Tayda order today from Poste Canada. I was not expecting any delivery, considering we got 1 foot of snow!

Sadly, it was the half with only enclosures, jacks and switches.

All the pieces I really need are in the second package, strangely sent the same day...

I'm not trying to piss off @chongmagic ;)

Mine magically showed up today. It was at my neighbor's house and I am not sure if it was delivered today or it had been sent there in the first place. I did look on their front porch the day it was supposedly delivered and it wasn't there.

Attachments

• giphy.gif
    giphy.gif
    274 KB · Views: 1
Mine magically showed up today. It was at my neighbor's house and I am not sure if it was delivered today or it had been sent there in the first place. I did look on their front porch the day it was supposedly delivered and it wasn't there.

I’ll expect no less than 5 pedals from you this weekend now...glad you found your package. I’ve had that happen with DHL where it said delivered even though it wasn’t. But only once in a blue moon. Glad it worked itself out.

Glad you received your package !

I had Fedx want me to sign for a empty box the other day....my look kinda scared the young delivery guy..

Return to sender...

Mike

Back