Tayda UV Printing - Issue Flagged - "There is rdg_white used but some parts are missing, no rdg_white"

lukegalea

Hi, it's not my first time ordering UV printing from Tayda and I should have followed all rules like before however this time I got this Issue Flag "There is rdg_white used but some parts are missing, no rdg_white". I've contacted them to understand better where my issue is but perhaps someone has already experienced this?

Have you checked every single item in your white layer? Not as a group?

I find that I often make a fill in rdg white but the stroke stays in another colour especially is you select everything in a layer/group and change the colour at once.

You kind of have to check the fill and stone for eeeeeverythiiing

Have you checked every single item in your white layer? Not as a group?

I find that I often make a fill in rdg white but the stroke stays in another colour especially is you select everything in a layer/group and change the colour at once.

You kind of have to check the fill and stone for eeeeeverythiiing
Will double check just in case - thanks!

So my original design had the colour RDG_WHITE but for some reason the swatch wasn't selected (so I fixed this and that was fair in their case). They accepted the new design for the sand grey enclosures but not for the matte violet then (which was very odd and got me worried). I'm due to receive my order this week and I'm really hoping that my order was not messed up.

In short my issue was that the swatch was not selected for whatever reason even though the colour looks like RDG_WHITE. If you're using illustrator, select the RDG_WHITE swatch, press Select > Same Fill and check that all white pieces are selected.

Back