The excavation has begun....

Still waiting... seemingly in perpetuity. Which is fine.

The Perpetua has no price, yet, and no wait-list to join.

In a way, I hope it never gets released — at least I'd always have something to look forward to.

Sometimes when you've got that sinking feeling, like you're wading through concrete...

d40cdc4eee51fa0122326f3ee3e99f0eaa381890r1-486-200_hq.gif

...you've gotta just press on to make a break-through.

tenor.gif

With 350+ components, you can't rush these things! :cautious:

Only Tree Fiddy? Pish Posh! On a more serious note, totally understand the complexity at hand with this one. It's just one of those I would love to add to my existing 10+ projects awaiting assembly. haha

Dumb question, but, I assume Op is site owner and Op is working to "decode" a pedal in order to make a PCB (that we can buy and build). Part of the process is to de-goop whatever components have to be decoded in order to make the PCB? I only know the KLON guy dumped a bunch of black crap all over his guts which apparently didn't stop the process. =)

That's correct. The goop has been removed, the pedal is traced, the next step is to turn the schematic into a PCB layout...

It's a massive project, I had to upgrade to a higher DipTrace license tier just to support the number of components involved.

That's correct. The goop has been removed, the pedal is traced, the next step is to turn the schematic into a PCB layout...

It's a massive project, I had to upgrade to a higher DipTrace license tier just to support the number of components involved.
Well, I'll probably have to buy this once you release it just to support how much you're slaving over this thing. Can't wait to see it.

Back