This is not my beautiful build report (Chicken Wing Audio content)

Diynot

Awhile ago I presented a unique project to @steviejr92 it took a lot of planning on his part and time waiting on his new brake and cnc to fully realize the scope, but man did he come through. Some of you may have seen the teaser in the What’s in the Mailbox thread, some of you on IG may have seen this already, but here now is the finished (sort of) masterpiece. This is my C19 databus drive in the most ballin enclosure ever:
IMG_4619.jpeg IMG_4620.jpeg IMG_4621.jpeg IMG_4622.jpeg
Dirty Magic top with Silver Artery sides/bottom. Had to get that natural sun to catch how awesome this looks. Amazing job Stevie! Now the bad news, my decision to move the pots was folly. During removal I lifted a few pads and now the circuit isn’t working😢 going to be an arduous troubleshooting on this one, but no matter the project deserves it. Any of you holding a C19 board need to hit up Stevie, he’s got the files and the equipment and you too can have a gorgeous enclosure for your beast.

Dude this has come out incredibly awesome!

Im so sorry to hear about the circuit board! I was looking forward to seeing it in action!

I know i mentioned it before...but you can try revealing a trace near the lifted pad and solder directly to the trace. Then solder mask it back, yeah its a little invasive but hopefully it should bring your board back to life!

Im so sorry to hear about the circuit board! I was looking forward to seeing it in action!

I know i mentioned it before...but you can try revealing a trace near the lifted pad and solder directly to the trace. Then solder mask it back, yeah its a little invasive but hopefully it should bring your board back to life!
now that's a pro tip. seen some of those videos on youtube, they're wild.

I know i mentioned it before...but you can try revealing a trace near the lifted pad and solder directly to the trace. Then solder mask it back, yeah it’s a little invasive but hopefully it should bring your board back to life!
The one thing I didn’t want to do was mar the front so the one trace I did identify as lifted I put a jumper wire across the back, that way nothing gets in the way of the full glory of the finished project.

The one thing I didn’t want to do was mar the front so the one trace I did identify as lifted I put a jumper wire across the back, that way nothing gets in the way of the full glory of the finished project.
That some great thinking ahead and planning! Hopefully it gets up and running soon 🤘

It’s a cool project, all the bleeps and bloops. The tedious part is that LED matrix 256 LEDs…. You have the option to omit it, but why would you?
Wow. What kind of person would build that and not put the LEDs in!?

Back