Tight Metal

There's several PCBs already out there. I don't think anybody is selling them, anymore. I have all the doc files for these boards, plus there's a great thread on freestompboxes. It's a great sounding pedal. It'd be interesting to replace the gate with the Muzzle. Juansolo replaced the gate with a decimator-type circuit and was quite happy with the results.

There's several PCBs already out there. I don't think anybody is selling them, anymore. I have all the doc files for these boards, plus there's a great thread on freestompboxes. It's a great sounding pedal. It'd be interesting to replace the gate with the Muzzle. Juansolo replaced the gate with a decimator-type circuit and was quite happy with the results.

I armed the Brejna version and the grindcustomsfx version of the normal tight metal, both sounded good but had an extremely high final volume, I modified to reduce it but it is still very high.
I also built Bajaman's Tight Rock, but it did not sound good, and I'm sure to put it together correctly.
It would be great a version of the tight metal pro pedalpcb.

I armed the Brejna version and the grindcustomsfx version of the normal tight metal, both sounded good but had an extremely high final volume, I modified to reduce it but it is still very high.
I also built Bajaman's Tight Rock, but it did not sound good, and I'm sure to put it together correctly.
It would be great a version of the tight metal pro pedalpcb.

Thanks, and thanks for the feedback in Bajaman's layout; I was about to build it. I'll try out another version instead.

Back