Tourbillion Phaser (Jimi Lees Board)

steviejr92

Authorized Vendor
First i want to thank @jimilee for designing the board and making such a cool little circuit! So heres my first 1590G enclosure. I know i made a thread about it and you guys made amazing suggestions which is why ive bought another 1590G to put the Squidward in. Something made me make a last minute call and that was to put the Tourbillion in here. Now im not sure if the circuit was designed for a 1590G But after taking a few unwise quick glance measurements i went with it anyways :ROFLMAO:.........Its a tight fit. Definitely my most cramped build ever. But nonetheless i pulled it off. Oh Btw i had to bend some components down not a biggie just had to clear the backplate is all!

As for the effect. There's definitely a sweet spot for the shape control to far to either side and you dont get much but find that sweet spot and this pedal comes to life! I still have to mess around with it more but the depth knob is subtle there is a difference but subtle the rate knob is where the fun is at for me. Dial it back to get cool "swooshes" and crank it to get some almost vibrato effect. Pretty cool to mess around with. I like the fact that you can get some wierd sounds from such a small pedal!

All in all 4 out 5 for me only cause it was a pain in the heck to fit all of this in here :ROFLMAO: Definitely go for a bigger enclosure if you plan on building it!

IMG-0996.jpg

IMG-0997.jpg

IMG-0998.jpg

Last edited:
I’m just surprised you managed to fit a regular 3pdt into a 1590G. I always have to get low-profile switches from LMS to do 1590G builds
Dude I’m surprised any of this fit in there at all. The jacks not only are offset but the input jack has to be angled perfectly so as to not touch the other jack tip or the foot switch itself. As for the 3pdt stompswitch I’ll be honest I thought I messed up when it was time to add the switch. It looked like it barely fit and tbh I thought the backplate would shorted it out but it actually fits no need for electrical tape on the back .

Back