UV Desktop enclosure printer

fig

Village Idiot
...why the heck not? Well, one could pay Tayda or the like for a LOT of pedals before amortizing something like this. On the other hand, if someone were looking for a sideline...you just might expedite that ROI. I didn't see a duty or life cycle for this one, and I've no idea the operating cost for something like this, BUT...I thought it might make for an interesting conversation.

Here's a link; I am not endorsing this product, just using it as an example of what's out there.

...why the heck not? Well, one could pay Tayda or the like for a LOT of pedals before amortizing something like this. On the other hand, if someone were looking for a sideline...you just might expedite that ROI. I didn't see a duty or life cycle for this one, and I've no idea the operating cost for something like this, BUT...I thought it might make for an interesting conversation.

Here's a link; I am not endorsing this product, just using it as an example of what's out there.
Let me know when you're taking UV print orders 😉

Yeah, looking deeper...this model wouldn't support such a venture. Entry-level capital expenditure around 15-20K easily. That be a LOT of enclosures. I think the competition is safe. ;)

Back