Valhalla

Sounds great. It goes from fairly mild to nasty. You see in the picture where the gain is at, that’s about as much as I like. It will get even more distortion from there. The last 3 that I’ve built, Wrectifier, Thermionic, and Valhalla, are my favorite. Thermionic Deluxe is also on that list.

Are you using the Amp out to the effects loop or are you going in to the front of the Amp ?

Do you have a gut shot you can post , i have the PCB but been a little intimated ...lol

I need to build something in a larger enclosure , that Tyrian Distortion is going to be a tight build...been looking at that one all day ...dont want to commit just yet !

Mike

Just running it in the front. I didn’t take a gut shot but I can when I get a minute. Don’t be intimidated, it’s not bad. The Tyrian seemed fairly easy as well and is a good sounding pedal. The IC’s were a bit tricky but it worked out. I installed one socket and shaved the end of the other a bit and installed it. Then I used another socket and stacked it on the bottom one if that makes sense.

Last edited:
Back