What should i do with this 1590G enclosure?

steviejr92

Authorized Vendor
So ive had this enclosure for a little while but i actually havent found a circuit that i want thatll fit in there! Originally i wanted to put the headphne AMP in here but the circuit itself is to big. Anybody have any suggestions on what you would do with this little guy?

unnamed (7).jpg

I picked up a couple recently as well, not entirely appreciating how shallow these are. I’m thinking of putting a Fetzer valve with a toggle in place of a footswitch In one enclosure, and a stand alone buffer (no switch) in the other. Actually, you could probably shoehorn a simple fuzz in there - a bazz fuss variant perhaps.

I picked up a couple recently as well, not entirely appreciating how shallow these are. I’m thinking of putting a Fetzer valve with a toggle in place of a footswitch In one enclosure, and a stand alone buffer (no switch) in the other. Actually, you could probably shoehorn a simple fuzz in there - a bazz fuss variant perhaps.
I didnt think of a fuzz at all! Maybe ill stripboard one up small enough to fit in there!

I built a footswitch for my rockerverb in a 1590G that I had. It's kinda inconvenient that it's "shorter" than the other pedals on my board though

Back
Top Bottom