What's on the workbench?

In the middle of shipping right now, but I snapped this one for you.

I'll get some better closeups with light (and the PCB removed) later this evening. :)

There's a bunch of opamps, a quad VCA, and obviously a microcontroller somewhere (probably the other side).

1657312984748.png

If you stop drinking coffee, you could cut 85% of all joy in this miserable life. I can't function without a minimum of two cups. When I used to smoke there was nothing better than a hot cup of coffee with my cigarette to level up my anxiety 😂
Aw man. I’m from Italy so coffee was always very important to me. But I had to stop drinking it because of anxiety. I now have one decaf espresso per day and a cup of tea, which apparently doesn’t give me anxiety (even though it probably has the same amount of caffeine).

In the middle of shipping right now, but I snapped this one for you.

I'll get some better closeups with light (and the PCB removed) later this evening. :)

There's a bunch of opamps, a quad VCA, and obviously a microcontroller somewhere (probably the other side).

View attachment 28574
Now that’d be a hoot to bake. I figure without a stencil, I could pump out 3 maybe 4 before my expiration date. :ROFLMAO:

I don't know what's on the other side of the board yet but so far the only component I see that might not have a through-hole equivalent is the quad VCA.

Nope, scratch that, there's a DIL-16 package available.

Ahh, well then it might not make as much sense, but I was going to say I can do one better than pics...

You're welcome to the pedal when I'm done with it. It might take me a little while to actually get it wrapped up though.

Probably not. I believe this one appeals to the metal crowd.

You're joking about TGP right? Is there some new rave I'm unaware of? WHERE!? :ROFLMAO:
I haven’t been to that site in years, I really dislike threads that are “tell me about what to buy next”.

I wanted to say lessons every time but instead just stopped visiting.

Back