What's on the workbench?

You could try this if you are up to it!
They will be Opposite Rotation !!!
They just mount on the opposite side of the board :
ITP_3362_P_T.JPG

Not a bad idea. I was thinking of a breakout board and these:

BBF992C0-FC88-4141-9F68-7021D038063A.jpeg

I could just move the switch over. I’m not 100% settled on it yet but I definitely want Gain and Offset easily adjustable for tuning the Vibrato side on the fly. I’ve really started to enjoy the Vibrato side.

Not a bad idea. I was thinking of a breakout board and these:

View attachment 18994

I could just move the switch over. I’m not 100% settled on it yet but I definitely want Gain and Offset easily adjustable for tuning the Vibrato side on the fly. I’ve really started to enjoy the Vibrato side.
You could try this if you are up to it!
They will be Opposite Rotation !!!
They just mount on the opposite side of the board :
View attachment 18992
ITP_3362_P_T.JPG
What are the part numbers for these, and where can I get 'em!? :oops:(y)

687330EE-E579-462D-8144-B54E36EF7CAE.png 70020557-B916-48D2-9B40-7A64EF1B7695.png
Quite interesting! A fully-parametric 3 band in a 125B??? That’s quite impressive— sure to make it to my small acoustic board! Will it be using concentric pots for frequency and Q to reduce the overall footprint from 10 knob-spots to 7, or will it use a mini pot config like the WMD utility parametric?

Coincidentally the control layout looks quite similar to the Utility Parametric EQ (although the rows are arranged differently), and I've never seen that one before just now.

Current mockup, but subject to change so don't start drilling just yet. :ROFLMAO:
1640287637717.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Coincidentally the control layout looks quite similar to the Utility Parametric EQ (although the rows are arranged differently), and I've never seen that one before just now.
Coincidentally, I had never seen the Utility Parametric before until I saw the Paraphrase in the ‘New’ section and looked up to see if there were ever any other 3 band fully parametrics in an enclosure smaller than a BB

How's the Raincoat sound through it?

It was meant to be. The 3-band parametric EQ lets you shape the Raincoat in all sorts of ways that a simple Tone control just can't offer....

But then I hit the octave footswitch.... and oh man. Not only do you get the Superfuzz-like octave up, but I was really surprised to hear the octave down effect similar to the Jordan Bosstone when you hit the right notes.

It really takes the circuit to the next level, seriously.

*This message is not endorsed by Jackson Audio :ROFLMAO:

It was meant to be. The 3-band parametric EQ lets you shape the Raincoat in all sorts of ways that a simple Tone control just can't offer....

But then I hit the octave footswitch.... and oh man. Not only do you get the Superfuzz-like octave up, but I was really surprised to hear the octave down effect similar to the Jordan Bosstone when you hit the right notes.

It really takes the circuit to the next level, seriously.

*This message is not endorsed by Jackson Audio :ROFLMAO:
I was hoping you'd say that. I've got the rig ordered, but it wont ship until the amp (oh yes he did) is stocked.

Back