Why Did I Buy This Vol. 2

Okay, so the cmos chips are for the parasit C19. Don’t think those particular two are in any of the other Parasit circuits, so that’s gotta be it— still not sure why I bought 20 of the 4051s though lol,

Can’t find anything that uses the LF398N— Maybe I’ll be able to breadboard something interesting that uses them. Anyone have any ideas? https://www.ti.com/lit/ds/symlink/l...34161&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.google.com%2F

Still no idea why I ordered 150 2n5087s at some point. The HM-2 uses one… that leaves 149 for other stuff. PNP silicon fuzzface? Some szaiklai pair stuff in conjunction with 2n5088s? Little tiny transistor sculptures?

Wow. None of the ICs are showing up in any of my inventory. Did you get a deal on the 2N5087s? They are pretty standard PNP BJTs, so you should be able to use them in plenty of circuits.

Reactions: spi
Wow. None of the ICs are showing up in any of my inventory. Did you get a deal on the 2N5087s? They are pretty standard PNP BJTs, so you should be able to use them in plenty of circuits.
I think I got the 2N5087s for 1¢ a piece. My go to PNP BJT is the 2n3906, but the 5087 is just as useable— just don’t very often need to audition various PNP silicons lol

As far as PPCB pedals that specifically use the 5087, there’s the Parentheses and Parentheses Mini, as well as the ReproFuzz and The Clap. None of those appeal to me much, but hey; I’ve got options if I ever feel like depleting my stash

Last edited:
Another addition:

1550D enclosure. I think I just got it bc it was on sale somewhere and I needed a few bucks more to get a good shipping rate, but I’m open to suggestions to use it for,

Another addition:

1550D enclosure. I think I just got it bc it was on sale somewhere and I needed a few bucks more to get a good shipping rate, but I’m open to suggestions to use it for,
Two 1590B PCB's stacked on top of each other and make it work in stereo?

...yeah I don't know if that's the best idea though, but first thing that came to my mind.

Aion Redshift uses 3 2N5087, the Lithium uses one. You would still have enough for sculptures !

Haha somehow I have a baggie full 2n5087s too. Maybe 50 or so. I must have bought them from small bear or someone a few years ago. No idea why

Back