DEMO XC Phase (MXR Phase 45/90) - Updated w/Matched JFETs

This post contains an audio or video demo
I think others have commented that the ticking doesn’t always happen with the TL072 so if it ain’t broken…
Fair enough. Perhaps suggesting the TL022 as an alternative in the BOM if issues arise might be the way to go. Again, it fixed my issues as well as @MichaelW ‘s so it might avoid a lot of searching (in my case, back to 2008) just to suggest it as an alternative if need be.

Edit to add – to be clear, since I found the solution in a thread about phaser from 2008, the issue here is not at all with @Robert ‘s PCB or tracing. It’s just an issue that appears to come up with phasers generally and so the TL022 as a potential fix is not a criticism of the hard work he has put into this product.

M

Last edited:
Fair enough. Perhaps suggesting the TL022 as an alternative in the BOM if issues arise might be the way to go. Again, it fixed my issues as well as @MichaelW ‘s so it might avoid a lot of searching (in my case, back to 2008) just to suggest it as an alternative if need be.

Edit to add – to be clear, since I found the solution in a thread about phaser from 2008, the issue here is not at all with @Robert ‘s PCB or tracing. It’s just an issue that appears to come up with phasers generally and so the TL022 as a potential fix is not a criticism of the hard work he has put into this product.

M
Post in thread 'Caesar TL072 ~ TL022 change?'
https://forum.pedalpcb.com/threads/caesar-tl072-tl022-change.5041/post-41789

Back