Missing Build Docs / Schematics

The Argentum is running at 18v so bias will be at 9v.

I finished mine yesterday, sounds as e expected. Lovely little pedal, really enjoy it.
I ordered a couple of these boards, but I haven't received them yet. I found the BOM online, but how do I know what components go where? Is the board labeled?

Thank you. This is my first build without documentation, I really appreciate it.
Absolutely. The PPCB boards are all like that. You can find another board with the same pot layout for a drill guide. Robert uses a basic template layout for his boards. Makes things easier to build.

Absolutely. The PPCB boards are all like that. You can find another board with the same pot layout for a drill guide. Robert uses a basic template layout for his boards. Makes things easier to build.
This will be my first time trying to do my own layout on in a larger than called for enclosure as my friend wants something bigger. I'm very excited about this!

Measure the DC voltage on the drain of each JFET while adjusting it's corresponding trimpot.

You can use either the through-hole or SMD pad as a test point (whichever is more convenient), regardless of which type transistor you have installed.

View attachment 37185
Is this circuit sensitive to JFET specs? I usually socket SMD JFETs on an adapter PCB, but I'm tempted to just solder them directly if it's not picky.

I've tested & used a bunch of this SMD J201 batch, so I'm not worried about them being super out-of-specs or fakes.

Is this circuit sensitive to JFET specs? I usually socket SMD JFETs on an adapter PCB, but I'm tempted to just solder them directly if it's not picky.

I've tested & used a bunch of this SMD J201 batch, so I'm not worried about them being super out-of-specs or fakes.
I didn’t find any issues, it’s not a massive gain monster and biased easily.

Back