What's on the workbench?

Where did you get hold of that?? I doubt too many of those were built. Did you get a Curtis as well?

I would guess that those of you in the USA won't get the name of that pedal. It was named after the disgraced Australian performer Rolf Harris (before he became known as a pedophile) because he used to use a "wobble board" as as rhythm instrument. It was just a flexible piece of board he would shake so that it made a wobbly rhythmic sound that he would sing along to. He was from the same town that the pedal was made in - Perth, Western Australia, but became famous in the '60s in Britain, even appearing on the same bill as the Beatles sometimes. I will never understand why he became popular. He even had his own TV show in Britain. He died in disgrace not too long ago after spending time in prison for being a kiddy fiddler.

The people who made the Harris also made YATS known as the Curtis. As in Jamie Lee Curtis - the Screamer.

Is that some kind of joke?

Okay “LOL” is laugh out loud,
but what’s “LAR”? 🤔
Laughing at rabbits.

“Lollar”, or “Laughing out loud; laughing at rabbits” is a way of expressing your amusement specifically at the most comedic of semi-domestic rodents: Bugs Bunny; The Rabbit of Caerbannog; Roger Rabbit; Buster Baxter; Oswald the Lucky Rabbit; Bunnicula; Peter Cottontail

Laughing at rabbits.

“Lollar”, or “Laughing out loud; laughing at rabbits” is a way of expressing your amusement specifically at the most comedic of semi-domestic rodents: Bugs Bunny; The Rabbit of Caerbannog; Roger Rabbit; Buster Baxter; Oswald the Lucky Rabbit; Bunnicula; Peter Cottontail
vicious-killer-rabbit

Back
Top Bottom