Lone King Overdrive

What did you use for the W25k and C150k pots? Thanks.
I used alpha potentiometers (pcb mount). These pots have 20% tolerance. I used a W20K (mesured 22,8 K), thats close enough. The C150K pot was a standard alpha pot, I modified it with wire for PCB mounting.

Last edited:
Nice work men!!

Can I replace the C150K with a switch for fat sound!

Thanks!!
Thank you! Yes, but the fat setting is around 12 o'clock with the C-150K pot. You have to reduce the resistance for that. At 12 o'clock you have already 85% of the total resistance (rev log).

Last edited:
I'm building this pedal now. Have a question about what is soldered to A-K. Also the 220n caps, do they have to by polarized?

I'm building this pedal now. Have a question about what is soldered to A-K. Also the 220n caps, do they have to by polarized?
There is no need to use polarizied caps 220n. I've used wima film caps 220n in the tone stack. In my opinion the better choise in this position.

Last edited:
I got everything finished last night. Unfortunately I'm not getting any sound. LED comes on, works while in bypass mode but as soon as pedal is engaged I get nothing. Super bummed about this since I spent the weekend soldering and waited over a month for all my parts to come in. I'll post some pics tonight but does anyone have anything to suggest that I could try?

Back