Random pix

Well I've seen far busier graphics for pedals, but it's your (great) pic and I totally understand if you prefer a cleaner look to your pedals.

In Northern VA, DC metropolitan area, the warming weather is welcoming Brood X of the cicadas. This is the largest of the cyclical hatchings, and takes place every 17 years (which is why it seems like Brood XVII would make more sense). The last three days are the start of about a 3 week period where the noise from the cicadas during the daytime sound like phasers set on stun.

The cicadas emerge from the warm ground and shed their skin to become winged. Creepy but it mostly triggers a feeding frenzy for the birds, squirrels, and household pets.

1621397163749.png

In Northern VA, DC metropolitan area, the warming weather is welcoming Brood X of the cicadas. This is the largest of the cyclical hatchings, and takes place every 17 years (which is why it seems like Brood XVII would make more sense). The last three days are the start of about a 3 week period where the noise from the cicadas during the daytime sound like phasers set on stun.

The cicadas emerge from the warm ground and shed their skin to become winged. Creepy but it mostly triggers a feeding frenzy for the birds, squirrels, and household pets.

View attachment 11989
Some people (not me) eat them too

Reactions: fig
Some people (not me) eat them too
The snakes love them. I have a LOT of trees on the property and a LOT of critters. I have to watch for snakes in overhanging trees this time of year, as they climb to feast.

Our back porch is a cafe for all manner of varmint. Dogs, cats, Pico the opossum, Freddy the Raccoon, a yet unnamed groundhog, Whitey the skunk, several squirrel, etc. In the wooded area we have deer, fox, rabbit, snakes, chipmunks, a hawk's nest, and who knows what else. We have heard coyotes barking but haven't actually seen one.

The snakes love them. I have a LOT of trees on the property and a LOT of critters. I have to watch for snakes in overhanging trees this time of year, as they climb to feast.

Our back porch is a cafe for all manner of varmint. Dogs, cats, Pico the opossum, Freddy the Raccoon, a yet unnamed groundhog, Whitey the skunk, several squirrel, etc. In the wooded area we have deer, fox, rabbit, snakes, chipmunks, a hawk's nest, and who knows what else. We have heard coyotes barking but haven't actually seen one.
I think I know what else!
Well, in North Carolina way back in the hills
Me and my old pappy and he had him a still
He brewed white lightnin 'til the sun went down
Then he'd fill him up a jug and he'd pass it around
Mighty, mighty pleasin', my pappy's corn squeezin (whew, white lightnin)!

Back