Aion PCB's

No mate, that's how passionate I get when I don't believe in a product!
I won't ask why you bought something you didn't really like.

Thanks for this theatrical gesture, you just proved my point :

On one side we have the people who loves Aion's board : loving people, reasonable, sensitive, gentle and smiling people.

On the other side we have the people who don't like Aion's board : "passionate" people able to enter into an altered state, unleashing senseless violence around them, commiting irresponsible and impulsive acts of sabotage on their own precious Aion's board.

I guess that settles this debate then ?

Last edited:
I won't ask why you bought something you didn't really like.

Thanks for this theatrical gesture, you just proved my point :

On one side we have the people who loves Aion's board : loving people, reasonable, sensitive and gentle people.

On the other side we have the people who don't like Aion's board : "passionate" people able to enter into an altered state, unleashing violence around them, commiting acts of sabotage on their own precious Aion's board.

I guess that settles this debate then ?
I just finished a pedal for Bass for my Son & didn't like Aion's PCB so I borrowed the Values from their schematic & used Roberts PCB!

On the other side we have the people who don't like Aion's board : "passionate" people able to enter into an altered state, unleashing violence around them, commiting acts of sabotage on their own precious Aion's board.

1700183373436.png

You’re definitely not getting ahold of one of my monstrosities then! 😂

You have lost your mind. I'd build one of your PCBs quick like.

There's plenty of room for everyones PCBs..... except well... you know, that one place that we won't mention.

Robert's layouts are basically works of art with how symetrical he manages to make them. Having the values on the board is nice for quick building a circuit, but having the reference numbers is really handy when you're experimenting with mods or tweaking thing.

I like Aion's boards a lot too. I think it's nice how convenient he's made them to build with the footswitch breakout board even if it'll be a pain in the ass when your alpha 3pdt fails at 30,001 presses. I think it would be even neater if the input/output jacks signal went to traces on the board so that you could use a 6 wire ribbon cable to hook the pcbs together instead of having so many dangling wires.

Back