Anyone have an extra Chop Shop PCB?

geoffrey

Does anyone have an extra Chop Shop pcb they'd be willing to part with? PedallPCB is out, and It's sort of an "emergency", at least as far as pedal building goes.

The embarrassing story goes like this: My boss knows I build pedals. Her husband plays guitar. She manages to get her husband to tell her what pedals he wishes he had so she can have me make him one for her to give to him as a surprise for for Christmas. I have a Chop Shop board on my bench ready to go. While at work, my 4 year old manages to get into my work room because I forgot to lock it. She takes my chop shop pcb off my bench; I found out later she gave it to our German Shepard. You can guess how this story ends.

Anyway, if anyone has an extra one, I'll make it worth your while, as I'd rather not tell my boss I can't come through (my dumb ass told her I had everything ready to go).

Also, please feel free to laugh at my expense :)

Does anyone have an extra Chop Shop pcb they'd be willing to part with? PedallPCB is out, and It's sort of an "emergency", at least as far as pedal building goes.

The embarrassing story goes like this: My boss knows I build pedals. Her husband plays guitar. She manages to get her husband to tell her what pedals he wishes he had so she can have me make him one for her to give to him as a surprise for for Christmas. I have a Chop Shop board on my bench ready to go. While at work, my 4 year old manages to get into my work room because I forgot to lock it. She takes my chop shop pcb off my bench; I found out later she gave it to our German Shepard. You can guess how this story ends.

Anyway, if anyone has an extra one, I'll make it worth your while, as I'd rather not tell my boss I can't come through (my dumb ass told her I had everything ready to go).

Also, please feel free to laugh at my expense :)
emergency you say?

1701837587831.png

If you're not keen on stripboard, send me a PM

Also, I live with 9 cats. I find PCBs, chips, wires everywhere. Before using a dispenser, I'd have to respool wire more than I like to remember. Luckily I haven't had anything damaged beyond usability. This is also the reason I don't use my breadboard anymore 😅

I don’t *think* I have one in my stash, but I’ll take a look at my inventory spreadsheet tomorrow. If I’ve got one, it’s all yours.

Back