Clipping LED in Brown Betty Question

JHKcustoms

So I just wrapped up my Brown Betty pcb and before I get to paint and graphics, I had a question about the clipping diodes, there are Ofcourse 4 LEDs in two pairs, the right sides pair lights up as I play which Ofcourse I expect, however the left sides pair doesn't at all, so my question is, is that by design or is there an issue ?
I will admit, I don’t dislike how is sounds but if there’s a flaw I would certainly like to fix it.
Thank you in advance for any help,
JHK image.jpg

Last edited:
Solution
My friend,sorry my English is DIY.The 2 LED in feedbackloop is only to protect the IC.The another 2(hardclipping). is for distortion.I hope this can help you.Not?Maybe i or another Giutar-nerd like me can help you Metal till the grave.
My friend,sorry my English is DIY.The 2 LED in feedbackloop is only to protect the IC.The another 2(hardclipping). is for distortion.I hope this can help you.Not?Maybe i or another Giutar-nerd like me can help you Metal till the grave.

Solution
Thats right my friend.When i build first BE-OD on tagboards,long time ago There was no schematic,i wonder myself why this LED's allways dark?My fordt check in schematic"aaaahhh" thats why.Im old skull all analog guy,without schematic print on paper is wrong for my world.Metal till the grave.

Back