D3lay and Threeverb (Dual Pythagoras) build w/ video

Danbieranowski

Dual Pythagoras (D3lay and Threeverb eeproms) build. I love these algorithms and the way they work together so why not box em up as a dual pedal, delay into verb? Turned out even cooler sounding than I’d hoped, and when you turn on the space delay mode and let that run away into the shimmer verb things get real epic. The Pythagoras is a relatively easy build, especially if you cheat like me and get the FV-1s pre-soldered. It looks like there are still FV-1s in stock so pick those up while you have a chance! Enclosure print done through Tayda.
EAA0F8CE-5A9A-4D03-AD5D-F2AAAD413FF8.jpeg
9EC78AD9-8804-4270-A01A-6E55731E6469.jpeg

Has anyone ever figured out the science allowing cigarettes to make anything cooler just by proximity?

Lucky Strikes were my second favorite brand before I quit smoking to...survive, albeit in a much less-cool manor.

Awesome double-build too!

Has anyone ever figured out the science allowing cigarettes to make anything cooler just by proximity?

Lucky Strikes were my second favorite brand before I quit smoking to...survive, albeit in a much less-cool manor.

I quit almost 15 years ago but I smoked Parliaments, so I was decidedly uncool. Lol.

And Dan: I saw this on IG this morning, super awesome build.

Yeah it was the person I built it for's idea. I didn't want to promote cigarettes, but it DID turn out pretty cool, so I can't complain lol.

I quit almost 15 years ago but I smoked Parliaments, so I was decidedly uncool. Lol.

And Dan: I saw this on IG this morning, super awesome build.

I'm about three years off of those buggers but luckily I've still got that cool brown-tint on my teeth and reduced lung capacity so it wasn't all for nothing! I usually hand-rolled Bali Shag, myself.

Yeah it was the person I built it for's idea. I didn't want to promote cigarettes, but it DID turn out pretty cool, so I can't complain lol.

It really DID! To me it promotes playing guitar with 'verb and delay much more than smoking.

I'm about three years off of those buggers but luckily I've still got that cool brown-tint on my teeth and reduced lung capacity so it wasn't all for nothing! I usually hand-rolled Bali Shag, myself.

It really DID! To me it promotes playing guitar with 'verb and delay much more than smoking.
That's the goal! Make some weird noises.

Yes, Classy Build!
Marlboro, Winfield Blue & Commodore Blue, 30 for around $2.50, Quit in '87 !
Couldn't afford to Smoke now in Australia, around $25.00 for 20 for the crappiest sticks!
In the 70's & 80's, you would pull out your cigarettes at a break & pass 3 or 4 out to your co workers!!!

Last edited:
Great! And thanks for sharing videos! ;)
I would like to build a delay and a reverb with FV-1, maybe I'll try to build in two boxes. Later a version two in one.

I have to decide which ones.
For the delay I have to decide between D3lay adn Hydra Delay, and for the reverb I have to decide between Deflector Reverb and ThreeVerb.
It's hard do decide because I can't find all the demo I would to listen well all the delay and the reverb.
So... suggestion for a cool and spacey delay-reverb combo? :D

Those are both FV-1 boards with nearly identical circuitry. The differences are the switching arrangement and the contents of the EEPROM. For the most flexibility and options, I recommend a pair of Octagon boards and order a pair of custom EEPROMs (EEPROM Builder) with the algorithms you want. Each board will have 8 different algorithms (16 if you wire in the INT/EXT PROM mod). Socket those EEPROMs because you may want to try other algorithms.

Great! And thanks for sharing videos! ;)
I would like to build a delay and a reverb with FV-1, maybe I'll try to build in two boxes. Later a version two in one.

I have to decide which ones.
For the delay I have to decide between D3lay adn Hydra Delay, and for the reverb I have to decide between Deflector Reverb and ThreeVerb.
It's hard do decide because I can't find all the demo I would to listen well all the delay and the reverb.
So... suggestion for a cool and spacey delay-reverb combo? :D
See @Chuck D. Bones response. He is right on with the Octogons.

Back