Double Jeopardy Boost wtf

jimijam

Be nice if this one ever gets more attention instead of this...

Documentation

BuildDoc.png

Build documentation coming soon…

What I am saying is this was offered a long time ago to purchase, along with other projects and all you see is "build docs coming soon."
Soon means soon, not years later.
Just seems to me that this boost has been put on the back burner and I know several people are wanting the schematic so they can do some tweaks.
No worries

Documentation

BuildDoc.png

I believe PedalPCB is essentially a one man operation. Taking that into account and considering the HUGE catalog he’s been able to offer, as well as providing complete build documentation and schematics for nearly every pcb available, is pretty damned impressive. Another very useful aspect of PedalPCB is that the components are clearly outlined on the silk screen of every pcb offered to aid in building when we’re waiting for build docs.

I see you’re a new member and you’re certainly welcome here. One thing you might notice though, unlike most every gathering in the internet these days, this forum is full of very helpful and polite/respectful folks that have no problem dropping what they’re doing to help complete strangers with their questions. Theres not a ton of room for shit posting here.

That said, if you have a particular question about the circuit, I’m sure someone here, perhaps even Robert, would be happy to answer if possible.

Last edited:

Documentation

BuildDoc.png

Be nice if you had more manners just like the 1st time you requested something on this PCB!, Robert responded straight away!
Years, not even a year, August 2022!

Back