Madbean Runt

Laundryroom David

Keyboard Cowboy 🤠
Build Rating
5.00 star(s)
Next time I get the itch to do a 1590a build, ya’ll please remind me that I said, with the memory of it fresh, absolutely no more of these lil fuckers. Ok? @Harry Klippton and @Robert I’m mostly looking at you. WTF was I thinking. I have large fingers ffs.

I love the way this pedal sounds. It’s a Rat! The project is well thought out, the documentation is outstanding and … it’s a Rat! What’s not to love? 1590a, that’s what.

I knew it was when I ordered it and some of you may have had the misfortune of reading some of my rants about the 1590a before. So eyes were open and choices were made and I‘m getting bored with myself so let’s wrap this shit up. Build per BOM. As builds involving these flea sized enclosures go, it was actually really smooth. You know you need another Rat.

IMG_6760.jpeg IMG_6762.jpeg

I've always been curious about a 1590A build. I tried one once and gave up because I messed up drilling for the jacks and the darned thing wouldn't close. It was also very early in my building journey.

Well done, either way! Now you can cross a 1590A off your bucket list.

I love 1590A builds. I haven’t attempted any 1590a builds either and would love to try one. Just from looking at it I can tell these are not for the faint of heart 🤣

Great job man!

I’ve done a few 1590a, none with a drill template. To be fair they have been 1 knobbers, but there is a sick satisfaction in being able to cram 10lbs of crap in a 5lb sack, for me anyways. Kudos on getting yours buttoned up nicely and long live the Rat!

s'alright job. I've done 3 1590a's... 1, my oj squeezer the audio jacks 1/8 off.. , 2nd 1(the rat no less) the power jack I drilled for a 3/8in/9.5mm outie but only had a 1/4/6,5mm innie to use... and a phase 45 I took my sweet arse time with because no way in farging hell was I screwing that powder coat up! I'll tell folks hell wit it, use the 1590a boards, just put'em in 1590b's and enjoy the extra room! 😉

Back