Downloadable FV1 programs?

mstrat

I have a couple arachnid boards, and have been having fun playing with it.
Are the various FV-1 programs from your pedals available for download?

If not is there a way to get all your programs? Are they all listed in the EEPROM Builder product?

I already have the spatialist, so I'd want to exclude those 8.

Thanks!

At some point I'd like to make them freely downloadable, at the moment they are not.

Some of the programs are in the EEPROM Builder... As of right now, the ones that are excluded are:

Spatialist Reverb
Hydra Delay
Organ Donor
HAARP Arpeggiator
VHS Chorus/ Reverb
DMD-2 Delay
Spillway Vibrato
Reflector Reverb

Some of these require a specialized board, the ones that don't will eventually be added to the EEPROM builder.

Ok, thanks for the info. I'll probably be ordering some eeproms soon then. If it's easier/cheaper for you, I'd be open to a digital download option too. I have a tube of 24LC32As I can use.

By the way, I've been surprised at how scattered and hard to find FV-1 programs are. The best option has been wading through the spin forums, but that's a huge time sink as you're sifting through mostly Q&A and troubleshooting.

In a thread I posted in another forum, I asked for help finding curated collections of programs, and floated the idea of me setting up a site indexing them. I'd only considered free/open source ones (and on that note, think it's be awesome if you made yours freely downloadable), but your eeprom builder has me thinking it might be a good idea to include a section linking to paid programs too.

We'll see if anyone is interested or thinks it'd be useful; If so I'd love to do it. Could be really helpful not just to people like me looking for programs, but also people like you selling them (and/or pre-loaded eeproms).

I forgot to follow up, but FYI the site is up and has been getting a fair amount of contributions:

It's hosted on github with full source available. Would love to see any programs you'd like to share added to it! Most are SpinASM, but you can also post hex, or spincad files.

And either way, it could be really useful for your customers too. Most of these will run on the Arachnid, unless otherwise noted (with a "Requires different circuit" tag).

Back