Duocast

Looks great as always man!
Thanks man...
I’ve been wanting to get into building amps for awhile...
How you liking it???
It’s it similar to pedals with just bigger voltages??
And could you recommend a first build for me and a link??

Thanks man...
I’ve been wanting to get into building amps for awhile...
How you liking it???
It’s it similar to pedals with just bigger voltages??
And could you recommend a first build for me and a link??

I have always liked Fender clean tones so I started with a 5E1 champ, I built the BYOC Champlifier and choose a 15w. It is a pretty straightforward build not a ton of components and a good start if you have never used turret boards before.

I built the Tweed Royal second, it is like 4 circuits in one, better bang for your buck.

They have great step-by-step guides for a noob like me.

I have always liked Fender clean tones so I started with a 5E1 champ, I built the BYOC Champlifier and choose a 15w. It is a pretty straightforward build not a ton of components and a good start if you have never used turret boards before.

I built the Tweed Royal second, it is like 4 circuits in one, better bang for your buck.

They have great step-by-step guides for a noob like me.
Sweet thanks man...

Anyone know where I can get a 1590bbm? All of my usual sources seem to be sold out at the moment.

The Gorva S90 is as deep as a 1590BBM (and a damn sharp looking enclosure too)

I gotta say, after seeing how Hudson builds 'em, yours look WAY more professional.
Yeah it’s pretty crazy to see a “professional” pedal on perfboard...When I first saw it it thought maybe it was just like the early run of em but I think they’re still making them like that to this day...

K Pedals, could you give me the pinout of the transistor for this board? There is no schematic as of current, and I found a PNP tranny that should work. It looks like one side goes to R9, one to Q1, and the other to R10.

What kind of electrolytic caps are you using? Especially the 330u one. The one that I bought is ginormous.

Back