DEMO EffectsLayouts.com Grumble Fuzz

This post contains an audio or video demo

jjjimi84

This thing is insanely loud and a shit load of fun. Super easy build with all parts available from tayda and housed in a Trapezoid enclosure. How fancy!!!!

fjrDNKd.jpg
15pI5O3.jpg

GlPyrOX.jpg

That looks killer! I love the simple boards with a big payoff.

I spent too much money over at the Effects Layouts store yesterday, but I'd have added this to my cart had I seen it!
Its easy to do! He has some killer projects and great build docs. Its worth checking out for a wee bit of fun.
This sounds awesome!
I hope I captured the mega-ness of the room vibrating, so fucking loud.

Did someone say gnarly?!? Very cool and he graphics are a hoot, just kike the soundz. Buzzing and grunting in the best way, love it.
Great pedal to ride with the guitar pots control indeed, very well demoed there and dig the octave effect on lower vol.
Noice! Relentless!

Funny story when I was first starting out I built one of these but soldered it the wrong way on the footswitch. The electro caps barely fit but still worked. Fun pedal

I can't believe Union Tube and Transistor sell these for like $300 a pop, it's literally the easiest/cheapest thing you could build

DANG! That pedal is awersum!
+1 to what Dawson said about giving credit/props to where the inspiration came from.

Really good demo; I've got the PCB, now I've got to raise it WaY up in the build queue. I'm pairing it with Effects Layouts' version of the Green Ringer, too.

Love those trapezoid enclosures, not sure why they aren't used more often — they're somewhere between a 1590B and a 1590N1, and a LOT cheaper than the 1590B2 with nearly as much room. Well, a lot cheaper than when the B2 first came out, maybe prices have changed since I checked.

SOO SICK!!

*I really appreciate that you cited the artist your painting was inspired by.
(Very few folks do that these days and I've been silently pissed about it forever!)
I truly felt bad because I couldnt remember his name when I demoed other pedals. I finally found him on IG and made sure it was okay to let that video go. He is a great dude to talk to and I am hoping to hire him in the future for something @cooder might be cooking up. I also told him that in the rare chance I sell a pedal and it had an image of his I painted he would get all of the money since I know why it is being bought.
DANG! That pedal is awersum!
+1 to what Dawson said about giving credit/props to where the inspiration came from.

Really good demo; I've got the PCB, now I've got to raise it WaY up in the build queue. I'm pairing it with Effects Layouts' version of the Green Ringer, too.

Love those trapezoid enclosures, not sure why they aren't used more often — they're somewhere between a 1590B and a 1590N1, and a LOT cheaper than the 1590B2 with nearly as much room. Well, a lot cheaper than when the B2 first came out, maybe prices have changed since I checked.
Thank you for the kind words, I love the trapezoids but tend to only shove fuzz in them. What does that say about me?!?! What else is kind of trapezoid shaped and fuzzy...........{(.)}

Back