favorite effects to put together?

drgonzo1969

What are your favorite effects to box together in one enclosure? Ive got a larger slanted top enclosure that could fit two effects but i dont have any ideas for it at the moment.

What kind of sounds do you like? What sounds are you after?

Some of my personal favorites are
  1. Turbo Rat into Opamp Big Muff
  2. Green Ringer into Rat
  3. Octarock into Curds and Whey
  4. Brown Dog into Agent 00Funk
  5. Envelope Filter into Phaser
  6. Ring Mod into Envelope Filter
  7. Almost forgot- Mu-Tron Octave Divider into Mu-Tron III into Phase II :love:

Last edited:
What kind of sounds do you like? What sounds are you after?

Some of my personal favorites are
  1. Turbo Rat into Opamp Big Muff
  2. Green Ringer into Rat
  3. Octarock into Curds and Whey
  4. Brown Dog into Agent 00Funk
  5. Envelope Filter into Phaser
  6. Ring Mod into Envelope Filter
  7. Almost forgot- Mu-Tron Octave Divider into Mu-Tron III into Phase II :love:
I can vouch for #4 on this list.

I don't have them boxed together currently but wavelord>curds and whey is very much my favorite thing right now.

6 inch width
6.5 inch length
2.25 inch tall in back
1.25 inch tall in front
Ocelot -> Curds and Whey

Maybe throw a Squidward betwixt the two, and a Mini Muffin after the Curds if you're feeling saucy. Bring the synthy doomz

what is the Brown Dog and Agent 00funk? i found a link to the Chunk website for the Agent 00funk. is there a PCB available somewhere? Im thinking curds and whey is going in. just gotta decide on one other effect.

what is the Brown Dog and Agent 00funk? i found a link to the Chunk website for the Agent 00funk. is there a PCB available somewhere? Im thinking curds and whey is going in. just gotta decide on one other effect.
Both can be had at MadBean's site- the Brown Dog is the Gas Tank, and the Agent 00Funk is the Junk Trunk

oooo man. thats a solid combo. hahaha maybe i will build the curds and whey solo and put the brown dog and agent 00funk together. thanks for the suggestions.

It’s easier to tell you what I don’t like… anything that sounds like a 🤖 that’s banging a 🦆. ie most synths, “octave” fuzzes ( not all,you know the ones I’m talking about ) certain envelope filters, literally every bit crusher I have ever heard and let’s not forget ring mods…. F those things… but everything else you can’t go wrong.

It’s easier to tell you what I don’t like… anything that sounds like a 🤖 that’s banging a 🦆. ie most synths, “octave” fuzzes ( not all,you know the ones I’m talking about ) certain envelope filters, literally every bit crusher I have ever heard and let’s not forget ring mods…. F those things… but everything else you can’t go wrong.
💯💯💯

Back