favorite effects to put together?

Although that might be the closest a ring mod has ever come to sounding good to my ears.( great job on the demo by the way!) I am unchanged in my opinion on that abomination of an effect, that said we can still be friends and it’s ok to like different stuff and have different opinions on what sounds good.

Fair!
*I'm actually glad they're not more popular.
If everyone liked them as much as @Bricksnbeatles *edit and @DGWVI and myself, music'd be in for all kinds of trouble

Last edited:
Had a thought this morning, what about an Op-amp Muff with a Green Ringer? But instead of having the Ringer at the front, slap it right after the Muff's LPF but before the distortion stage?

Or, even the Octuplet could be cool for the bland pots

Had a thought this morning, what about an Op-amp Muff with a Green Ringer? But instead of having the Ringer at the front, slap it right after the Muff's LPF but before the distortion stage?

Or, even the Octuplet could be cool for the bland pots
Umm i might need to breadboard this...

Can’t find anything about a Madbean “Noise Floor” in the store or archives page. Prototype for something new?
During a Boss release awhile back, Brian asked for suggestions for a giveaway. I was strongly in favor of a one/no-knob HM-2. @Betty Wont inspired the name. He made the layout for a prototype, but never released it. He definitely should though.

Tonight I put 12s on Heavy Larry (my Gretsch Streamliner Junior Jet Club that I love to hate), tuned it to C, plugged it into my Cream Pie fuzz, Abyss, Orange Rocker 15 Terror, a liiiitle Dispatch Master in the loop. How to put that all in one pedal is beyond me, but it was damn fun putting them together.

Back
Top Bottom