Flock Harmonizing Fuzz - Arriving Soon!!!

Is the schematic going to be available soon? Mine isn't working right yet and it will help me troubleshoot.

Last edited:
You might want to get the rotary switch from Tayda. I have one from Mouser and the shaft is way too long.

If you already have the PCB you'll need to clip the solder lugs off the rotary switch (don't clip them too short) and you won't need the pinheaders at the bottom of the list.

If you're waiting for the restock the solder lugs should fit on that revision, and you'll either want the pinheaders or some solid core wire / lead clippings to connect the breakout boards.
Robert - any chance of the Flock Harmonizing Fuzz schematic being available soon? Would like to see it (the schematic) before I pull the trigger on a board for a personal project. I heard the video demos and am half-way there on building one. I just want to understand why a 12-way rotary is needed and sourcing the right one. Thanks!

Robert - any chance of the Flock Harmonizing Fuzz schematic being available soon? Would like to see it (the schematic) before I pull the trigger on a board for a personal project. I heard the video demos and am half-way there on building one. I just want to understand why a 12-way rotary is needed and sourcing the right one. Thanks!
The 12 way from LMS fits perfectly. I think most 1p12t rotary switches from the typical pedal part sources (LMS, Stompbox parts, tayda) are all identical in footprint, since they all are based around the classic alpha plastic-shaft rotary switch that’s used for most low-power, medium-duty applications.

The flock needs a 12-way rotary only because it’s the most common number of rotary positions above 8, and the pedal needs 9 for the 9 harmony modes, so it’s as simple as setting the limit washer to only use the first 9 positions.

The 12 way from LMS fits perfectly. I think most 1p12t rotary switches from the typical pedal part sources (LMS, Stompbox parts, tayda) are all identical in footprint, since they all are based around the classic alpha plastic-shaft rotary switch that’s used for most low-power, medium-duty applications.

The flock needs a 12-way rotary only because it’s the most common number of rotary positions above 8, and the pedal needs 9 for the 9 harmony modes, so it’s as simple as setting the limit washer to only use the first 9 positions.
Thanks for that!

Still, I'd like to have access to the schematic. Schematics help me understand how a circuit works.

7njoqz.jpg

This is no attempt to be an annoying dick! The reason I'm asking is that when there is no build documentation musikding.de will not sell kits for the projects. Any project, not only pedalpcb projects.
I could order the pcb directly from pedalpcb but this would be a financial no no in regards to the shipping costs (living in Europe).
I wish I used the last discount code...

7njoqz.jpg

This is no attempt to be an annoying dick! The reason I'm asking is that when there is no build documentation musikding.de will not sell kits for the projects. Any project, not only pedalpcb projects.
I could order the pcb directly from pedalpcb but this would be a financial no no in regards to the shipping costs (living in Europe).
I wish I used the last discount code...
I buy directly from PedalPCB and yes, it sucks to have to pay 25% on top of the order but Musikding only sells complete kits and I only need the PCBs. Not gonna lie, I only buy when there's a sale.
Also I've pretty much given up on Musikding. Good prices and good catalog but they only seem to have about 5% of it in stock.

As mentioned before unfortunately for european solder boys it's not possible to buy kits from musikding without a documentation.
I could create my own pcb but that would be the wrong way in terms of supporting pedalpcb.

What do you mean? I used the schematic to build my pcb. I didn’t write my name on it and didn’t claim anything. I even wrote flock on it to remember what I did there.

What do you mean? I used the schematic to build my pcb. I didn’t write my name on it and didn’t claim anything. I even wrote flock on it to remember what I did there.
That's perfectly fine, Great Job (y)
I'm referring to pedal company's that make profit from someone elses hard work & change 1 or 2 components & claim it's their design.

Back