Flock Harmonizing Fuzz

DGWVI

Build Rating
5.00 star(s)
Finally got my 4024 chips in, so was able to complete this. Initial testing has me impressed. Tracking and ease of use / dialing in tones is a lot better than some comparable PLL circuits *cough*data Corrupter*cough*... I need to a/b it with my Into the Unknown later, but so far I really like it, and it serves a different enough PLL role that I could see keeping both on my board. I really like that it's easy to dial in some screwed up fazzzer tones, and getting the theremin sounds to kick in is a treat, and also offers comparatively better tracking
Super easy build, using common components good tones. I recommend.

When I have a chance to turn up to recording volumes, I'll try to get an A/B of this and the Schadenfreude (which I'm also a fan of, I love PLLs 🤣:love::poop::devilish:) received_652352826128172.jpeg received_1716456702043469.jpeg

Oh man I have to get some tants. They look so cool compared to standard caps. And you know, if it looks cooler it sounds cooler!

Tanted love.
Tanted love.

No electrolytics please,
I adore how this build's tants tease
I love'm, though wrong-way-round they'll explode
So I'm gonna pack tants with correct electrodes

Tanted love (ohhohohohhhhh)
Build a Fuzz, tanted love
Build a PLL, tanted love

Oh man I have to get some tants. They look so cool compared to standard caps. And you know, if it looks cooler it sounds cooler!
Tants do look awesome. I'm running low, so I'll have to be a bit more conservative with em

Back