Ghost Echo Clone w/Intelligent Bypass Relay

Looks cool! Can you give some details about how you implemented the momentary control? I'm working on a PIC12F675 relay switch and momentary is something I would love to do.

I'm using that same micro or a very similar one! Which aspects are you finding difficulty with? Did you have a look at the Intelligent Relay Bypass by Pedal PCB?

Reactions: fig
Looks cool! Can you give some details about how you implemented the momentary control? I'm working on a PIC12F675 relay switch and momentary is something I would love to do.
Have you seen codas updated bypass @Bio77 - it has a temporary function option.

Reactions: fig
I'm using that same micro or a very similar one! Which aspects are you finding difficulty with? Did you have a look at the Intelligent Relay Bypass by Pedal PCB?
I was hoping to get a sense of the coding logic for the momentary function. Or a look at the code directly if you weren't trying to keep it proprietary.
Have you seen codas updated bypass @Bio77 - it has a temporary function option.
Yes, I just ordered some PCBs based on his schematic and I'm working on figuring out the code now. His momentary function is another switch, though. I like the dual function single switch like lukegalea has here. Bugg implemented a similar design on the VIIB. I think it's very elegant.

You ever figure this out? I’m just now venturing down this rabbit hole with the pic12f675 . And am about to dive into coding, but before I go and reinvent the wheel, I’m trying to see if someone is willing to give up their secret sauce🤣

You ever figure this out? I’m just now venturing down this rabbit hole with the pic12f675 . And am about to dive into coding, but before I go and reinvent the wheel, I’m trying to see if someone is willing to give up their secret sauce🤣
Bugg's (Robert) uses an Attiny chip, I believe. I did get the basic relay to work, I have boards if you are interested. Also have the KiCad files around somewhere. Didn't pursue the momentary bi-switching, lost interest. There was also a thread where Robert laid down some super cool knowledge about using a 10uF cap to do switching. I can't find it right now, but if you run across it, it's worth reading.

Bugg's (Robert) uses an Attiny chip, I believe. I did get the basic relay to work, I have boards if you are interested. Also have the KiCad files around somewhere. Didn't pursue the momentary bi-switching, lost interest. There was also a thread where Robert laid down some super cool knowledge about using a 10uF cap to do switching. I can't find it right now, but if you run across it, it's worth reading.
Thanks! My current challenge is trying to program a pic12f675 for an existing board, the momentary option wasn’t asked of me, but I was asked for the effect to be on/ off when the switch is pressed, I guess the coda code activates when release… so if your code fits that bill I would definitely be interested in it if you were willing to share, and maybe I could try and get the momentary function done and would definitely pay it forward I don’t think anyone has yet ( there migh be a good reason maybe it can’t be done.) I’ll go digging for that thread you were mentioning… thanks again!

Back