DEMO I Ordered a Custom Guitar!!! NGD Eliasson Goldie dk

This post contains an audio or video demo

jjjimi84

A while back I started working with @Pauleo1214 and have had a great time getting to know him and film these little videos for his pedals and guitars. The guitar he sent me originally was a Eliasson Goldie model, which was a really neat offset semi hollow type thing, more info here;

That started the conversation about building me a dream guitar which he graciously detailed here;

Then I played the #$%& out of it since receiving it and filmed a video talking about it and showing off my favorite sounds. It can be seen here:

As I try to think of things to type for a build report, Paul's post and my video cover everything you would want to know. What you might not know is how incredibly grateful I am.

I am grateful to each and everyone of you guys who tune in and watch my videos, we just hit 1,000 subscribers!

I am grateful to any of you who have taken a chance on me making videos for your pedals.

I am grateful to @Pauleo1214 for building me my dream guitar.

I am so grateful to this community of amazingly talented people that keep pushing me to be a better builder and learn more.

Thank you all so much, please enjoy this video and the new audio set up, it is starting to sound really good.

There are guitars that make me happy-sad to send on their way. This was one of them. Knowing the joy they bring is the silver lining!

This was another guitar. It didn't hurt when the owner posted on a forum that this and his McInturff were his two favorite guitars.
FB_IMG_1699306772773.jpg

Less ass...same taste...less filling.
It just sounds so good.......but I want to add the neck pull pot to activate the neck. It is make it way easier to part with a few more guitars because of this axe.
Awesomesauce with glitter balls! Great video, fab guitar, top recording setup!
1000 subs whoopwhoop congrats way to go!!!
I have a video for you....This video took me seven tries to get right. The first time I did it with the original idea of making a dream pedal board for dream guitar (Goldie dk) with the dream amp (Rosamp SLO 30/Trinty 18), which still might happen but the filming was focused on that and scrapped due to the grounding issues and some massive headaches. This coincided with the complete overhaul of the studio wiring and adding the DeLisle 8x8 Deluxe and making more cabling than any poor soul should have to do......

Okay, sorry....In the next three takes I am using the BigNoise Doppler Vibe and there is some good footage I want to show you. This also started the first time I ever started editing out and saving some of the bloopers because I will be posting them in these threads for just us. Some weird shit goes through my brain and is kind of funny watching the calamity that is me doing this.
I know ive said it before but this guitar is gorgeous!

Also congrats on the 1000 followers in the channel!
Thank you sir, looking forward to having the Rat Salad on there.
Thank you Dan! Your demos have without question been the inspiration of many builds, as have Pauleo's mind-bending combos! (y):love:
You sir, are a scholar and a gentleman. Momma says that some pedals have to go, so I think you all will be seeing a lot more of my work.

Before I beg for peanuts on Reverb

Back