JLCPCB production stalled out

blackhatboojum

Has anybody ever had a pcb design they submitted to JLC stall out during production? I submitted 2 at the same time, one is complete and has been shipped out. The other has been in the silkscreen process for three days, according to their production tracker. Seems kind of odd and I’ve never had this happen before.

Has anybody ever had a pcb design they submitted to JLC stall out during production? I submitted 2 at the same time, one is complete and has been shipped out. The other has been in the silkscreen process for three days, according to their production tracker. Seems kind of odd and I’ve never had this happen before.
Never had that happen, but I have had other JLCPCB production hiccups before. Have you tried messaging their support team using the chat feature? Doing that quickly resolved all of the issues that I had.

I've had that happen before. Had 3 runs arrive in a week and one ordered earlier took another 2.5 weeks.
You could always ping support, I am assuming something happened to the board and they had to redo it or manually intervene.

Thanks for the input everyone. Estimated completion date is later today so, I’ll wait and see for now. Tomorrow I’ll hit up the support chat if nothing changes.

Back