Low Tide Modulator Mockup Pedal - Arriving Soon!

Welp that happened fast. V3207Ds are gone everywhere, even Ebay. Anyone have one they would sell for a profit? Banzai was showing in stock but just emailed me that that is incorrect and they are also waiting until Fall. Would also trade some Ge NPN tranisitors (have some Teslas and TI ones with good fuzz hfe) or other rare parts if you don't want to take my money.

Welp that happened fast. V3207Ds are gone everywhere, even Ebay. Anyone have one they would sell for a profit? Banzai was showing in stock but just emailed me that that is incorrect and they are also waiting until Fall. Would also trade some Ge NPN tranisitors (have some Teslas and TI ones with good fuzz hfe) or other rare parts if you don't want to take my money.
Yes, I have eight V3207Ds from coolaudio... (at least) do you need the V3102D as well? I have a few of those also.

I could make a reverb.com listing and send you the link (that way it's less suspect as you can see my store reputation)

Yes, I have eight V3207Ds from coolaudio... (at least) do you need the V3102D as well? I have a few of those also.

I could make a reverb.com listing and send you the link (that way it's less suspect as you can see my store reputation)
Just the V3207. I would much appreciate it!

Just the V3207. I would much appreciate it!
Not sure if there is a way to PM, but, I will be here soldering for a few hours with the forum open to see if you (@BGabriel80) get online. Let me know what you think is a fair price, how many you want, and I will make a post when I know you're online. I think I am only willing to sell a couple of these.

Regarding postage; I have a little 1x1" box that I think I can shove this into an envelope or something but I am not sure what to charge for shipping? (Unless you happen to be in San Jose, CA).

I think you can use these which may even be closer to original but I don't know enough to say if extra finagling is needed to calibrate them:

I wonder what happened to cool audio they were $2.75 combos with 3102s back in January from stompboxparts...

Welp that happened fast. V3207Ds are gone everywhere, even Ebay. Anyone have one they would sell for a profit?
I won't sell you one....but I'll give you one. PM me

Shit, hang on...my inventory says I have 6..yup..1 is yours if you need it.

Last edited:
I just grabbed a lot of five MN3027 and five MN3102 off ebay from china but now I'm concerned after reading this thread. Previously a got a two pairs of panasonic ones also off a chinese ebay seller last year for some caesar builds. Those worked out fine but I guess we'll see.

Reactions: fig
I won't sell you one....but I'll give you one. PM me

Shit, hang on...my inventory says I have 6..yup..1 is yours if you need it.
Thanks, it was a quote from above, I have 4 pairs with 3102s from stompboxparts and the bl3207 set on the way I linked. I should be set! I was thinking of putting the switches for these on the outside to kick on the boost and switch between guitars and other effects easily.

Thanks, it was a quote from above, I have 4 pairs with 3102s from stompboxparts and the bl3207 set on the way I linked. I should be set! I was thinking of putting the switches for these on the outside to kick on the boost and switch between guitars and other effects easily.
I was actually thinking about doing that also because I'll be using it with synth and guitar. Not sure what switches I'd need exactly tho. Off on?

Okay great! (I have 25 more on the. way)

Hmm, yeah...I can visualize them above the 3PDT...nice!

Last edited:
Back