Master Fuzz

What those other guys said!

Which Ge diodes did you use?
Thanks man...
I used some of my favorites the D18... I love these things...
it’s rare that I build a pedal and it shocks me... I don’t know if I just got lucky with this one or what but it sounds kinda like a super fuzz...

Wow, that looks great! Those diodes look really cool...and you're right, this is a Super Fuzz relative. The circuit has a slightly simpler front end. In the clips I've listened to for the Fuzz Master, it sounds a lot like the modded Kay Fuzz I built. I also really like the Standard Fuzz clone I did a few years back. How pronounced of an upper octave do you get with this? I am looking for an excuse to build one, in case you couldn't tell! ;)

Wow, that looks great! Those diodes look really cool...and you're right, this is a Super Fuzz relative. The circuit has a slightly simpler front end. In the clips I've listened to for the Fuzz Master, it sounds a lot like the modded Kay Fuzz I built. I also really like the Standard Fuzz clone I did a few years back. How pronounced of an upper octave do you get with this? I am looking for an excuse to build one, in case you couldn't tell! ;)
Thanks man...
Oh cool I didn’t know this was a super fuzz relative but I knew it sounded like one...
The octave isn’t that pronounced typical... sounds more pronounced above the 12th fret and on the rhythm pickup...

Back