Missing Build Docs / Schematics

Quick question about the Covert build docs: I recently built it and it sounds great, but the layout on the board looks different and a few values don't match the docs. I followed the board, but out of curiosity, are those updates going to make it to the docs as well?

Quick question about the Covert build docs: I recently built it and it sounds great, but the layout on the board looks different and a few values don't match the docs. I followed the board, but out of curiosity, are those updates going to make it to the docs as well?

You did the right thing. I'll look into updating the docs ASAP.

I spent yesterday putting together a schematic for the Actual Overdrive Jr. Other than the additional switches, the schematic and values are pretty much identical to a regular tube screamer. Most other tube screamer clones at least change the component values.

Can you update the Duocast build docs? It looks like the new board replaced the D5 diode with a 1n5817 instead of a 15V. Also the position on the PCB was relocated. I soldered in a 1n5817 because I decided to trust what was printed in the PCB rather than the build docs. 56744C92-6A8D-4B1B-A63F-AAD955D4B05A.jpeg

Can you update the Duocast build docs? It looks like the new board replaced the D5 diode with a 1n5817 instead of a 15V. Also the position on the PCB was relocated. I soldered in a 1n5817 because I decided to trust what was printed in the PCB rather than the build docs.

Yep, I'll get it taken care of.

The PCB is correct, so you did the right thing.

I could really use a schematic for the Hydra Delay- I'm having an issue I'd like to probe.

Thanks!

Okay, there is about to be an influx of new projects...... but I want to tie up any loose ends first.

Is anyone waiting on any missing build docs / schematics? (Not including the most recent releases, those are already on my list)
Yes I am! I wish I could have a look at the schematics of terrarium.( looked over the forum but could not manage to find it..)
King regards
Jpaul

Back