Missing Build Docs / Schematics

Since we're not trying to revolutionize the layout of pedalboards I've corrected the labels in the drill template. Thanks for pointing that out. :ROFLMAO:

Antithesis build doc is up now.
sooo excited for the antithesis. i'm not super up on boutique-y pedals so it took me a second but finding out the original is based on the harmonic percolator made me pull the trigger instantly

Box and All EQ build doc?? I got it boxed up, super simple build, but I cannot for the life of me figure out why I'm not getting sound. Just looking to trace the signal path since the op amp voltages are correct and I can't find any ground shorts.
Word, I'm in need of this one as well.

Y'all got any of them schematics for the Caesar and Pendulum?
Hello, today i got my pcb for pendulum, i tried to trace it, see attached the pendulum schematics - sorry for handdraw - It is not verified, but looks OK , the LFO is like from the Cardinal tremolo v2 without the wave pot, the lrd part is similar to the moonshoot but doubled, so I think it is more-or less ok.

Hope it helps you as starting point .

Kind regards

Peter

Attachments

• pedalpcb_pendulum_tremolo.pdf
    276.7 KB · Views: 56
I'm putting together the parts for an old order for the son of ben preamp. Noticed there's been a new revision. Was the only change made the swapping of the B1MDual for the B2M bass pot?

Yep, that was it. When Tayda started carrying the B2M pot I revised the board.

... but they aren't consistently in stock so I'm somewhat regretting that decision. :ROFLMAO: :cautious:

Next time you revise the LGSM PCB (last build doc is dated 06/07/2020), would you consider modding Q1 & Q2 pinouts by adding another "Emitter" hole to the right of the "Base" hole? That would allow the use of more common E-B-C NPNs like 2N5088 rather than the unusual E-C-B of the original 2SC1815 transistors. With a second emitter hole to the right, just flip it upside down and no leg-bending needed. Thanks, Mike

Just built a Pro-10 Green OD, well done, thanks. I did notice that 3 caps are missing from the 4/9/21 revision of the BOM: C24 (100p), C100 (100 uF) and C101 (47 uF.) And there's no schematic in the build doc yet, but it's a new release. Thanks, Mike

Back