MultiDelay effect

Here's a couple of examples ported from the DaisyExamples: (Hopefully, more to come).
Kind of mess. It's a work in progress and I didn't include makefiles for anything except Linux.
I'll add binaries, later today.

Just finished building the Terrarium, minus the stomp switches which I am waiting for. The first effect I got to work after blinking the LEDs was your verb.

I am on windows 10 and after following the "setup your development environment" on the daisy wiki I was able to compile and upload from git bash. Reverb sounds good. I can not wait to start experimenting more this weekend.

I've been porting the MultiDelay example from the Daisy Examples. It's kind of turned into a mix of the Petal and Patch examples. Not 100% happy with it, yet. I will probably tweak the approach, a bit. I can't help myself. FYI, I'm only developing on the Linux platform, should be easy to compile on Windows and Mac but I'm not going to provide any support for those.

Here's a brief description of what I've got so far.

# Description
Three delay bundled in one. Set their delay times independently. Feedback is controlled globally.
The three delays are mixed with the dry signal.
Set the dry/wet amount of this final mix with the dry/mix ctrl.

# Control

| Control | Description | Comment |
| --- | --- | --- |
| Ctrls 1 - 2 - 3| Delay Time | Time for delays 1 through 3 |
| Ctrl 4 | Feedback | Feedback for delays 1 through 3 |
| Ctrl 5 | Dry/Wet Mix | Set the dry/wet amount for the outputs |
| Foot Switch 1 | Passthru | Illuminated when set to passthru |

As you can see, I still have one more Ctrl (Pot) available), all 4 switches and Foot Switch 2.

After I tweak it a bit more and clean up the code, I'll post it the github repository that started for Terrarium examples. I can also make the binaries available. If anybody wants to help out (either with code or suggestions, feel free to let me know). How many have a working Terrarium and have figured out how to program it?
Thank so much for this. I was able to get these installed on my seed with my new terrarium build last night and this and the verb sound great. Stoked to dig in more!

This is EXACTLY what I was looking for. Got the code in and the pedal works and sounds terrific. I wanted to get at least a known working bit of code into this thing before I try and figure out how to actually put the code together.

Damn the sound quality on this thing is top notch.

Back