Neurocyton - Greer Soma

What is the output signal level? line level? can it be connected to the return amplifier or PA?

Last edited:
Nice. I love the benson. Maybe I need to build this one. What are the main differences.

Nice. I love the benson. Maybe I need to build this one. What are the main differences.
I would say aside from the fact they both use j201s and have bass and treble knobs they sound surprisingly different. At least the ones I've built. The eq controls on the Soma seem a lot more effective than the Benson

The Benson has more gain, but also the Benson feels a bit looser in the bass when the gain is up. Soma is not as flabby in the bass.

I really like white pedals with many colored knobs, and the Soma has been on my short list—but you really should have made a chop shop for them😉. (But seriously, seeing your build has moved it up a bit further. I seem to build more lo wish gain drive pedals than everything else combined.)

I really like white pedals with many colored knobs, and the Soma has been on my short list—but you really should have made a chop shop for them😉. (But seriously, seeing your build has moved it up a bit further. I seem to build more lo wish gain drive pedals than everything else combined.)
I like the chop shop but I prefer this pedal. I think it's way more interesting and versatile

I like the chop shop but I prefer this pedal. I think it's way more interesting and versatile
I was just joking about giving a barber a pedal based on the Barbershop. I’m looking forward to making a Soma too; I just have an obscure sense of humor…

Back