New member, first time builder!

I must be confused, I thought the Prince Albert build had the Led in the lower row
It does. The photo of the 6 knob on Tayda has the 6 holes for the pots and an LED hole above the hole for the switch. So there would still be the extra LED hole. Not a big deal. But in the photo of the 5 hole enclosure, I you could use the lower middle hole for the bezel/LED and the upper middle for a pot (with a bit of extra drilling). Unless I'm missing something.

So, I ordered the Sunflower from Pedalpcb and I also ordered a Monad (Univox Unidrive clone) from aion electronics. I have wanted one of these, but pedalpcb doesn't have it.
I sourced all of my parts.
Thanks again everyone for the advice!

Good luck! One thing that is great is that the people here know everything and are amazing enough to help. I’ve already received above and beyond help and guidance on a few projects

I am so close to finishing the Sunflower. All I have left to do is wire up the switch and jacks.
I have learned a ton along the way and I am sure my next build will be way smoother.

Okay so I finished it. The light comes on when the footswitch is engaged but it does have any sound going through it bypasses or engaged.
I am attaching photos. I used stereo jacks because that was all that was available from Tayda.
I tried to take the best photos I could. I connected the wires that go to the switch to the tip on the jacks and the sleeve to the board. i also installed the transistors so that the red dot corresponds with the notch/lip (sorry I’m not sure what it’s called) on other transistor types.
I am not sure if the switch needs to be turned a certain way, but I took pictures just in case.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated!

Here are some

Attachments

• sf1.jpg
    sf1.jpg
    260.7 KB · Views: 17
  • sf2.jpg
    sf2.jpg
    211.6 KB · Views: 17
  • sf3.jpg
    sf3.jpg
    295.7 KB · Views: 16
  • sf4.jpg
    sf4.jpg
    313.6 KB · Views: 15
And more

Attachments

• sf7.jpg
    sf7.jpg
    227.3 KB · Views: 6
  • sf6.jpg
    sf6.jpg
    193.7 KB · Views: 7
  • sf5.jpg
    sf5.jpg
    317.2 KB · Views: 6
  • sf8.jpg
    sf8.jpg
    279.7 KB · Views: 6
Also I believe the IC is in the correct way. The indent is on the top left when looking at the perspective of the photos

Sorry yeah, the white one!
No problem!

I added the wire to the switch and changed the lug on the jack. Now I have sound when bypassed but when it is engaged the signal drops to almost nothing and sounds like it’s cutting in and out. No fuzz sound at all

Back