ocelot octaver

Hello
I have problem with the PCB and the pin2 (the gate) on the Q3 I lost the soldering connection
I tried as marked on the jpg to solder to the R20 and the R19 (blue and orange threads) but nothing changed and it still doesn’t work

Can someone tell me please where the 3 pin are linked espacially ht epin2 the gate but if uou can also tell me if my schema is correct
can someone test that with a multimeter..i wrote to pedalpsb but no one respond me
by advance thank you

1688655340085.png

I uploaded on my dropbox a video to show the problem on the attached files
here is the link https://www.dropbox.com/s/i7yxhjnf78myuqk/20230628_215748.mp4?dl=0

As demanded on the jpg "ocelot Q3pin2" can someone show me where i have to solder the pin 2 of the Q3 on which component ?
by advance, thank you

Attachments

• ocelot  Q3 pin2.jpg
    ocelot Q3 pin2.jpg
    311.3 KB · Views: 5
yep exacltly as it's not working (like you can figure out with the dropbox video) i thought it was the Q1 Q2 Q3 ..i replace the IC6 and IC27. but i damaged and screwed a pad because i tried to remove the Q3 and i lost the connection circuit on the pin2 of the Q3

so i d like to know where the connection on the pin2 on the Q3 goes to make the "original" electric connection
if you can test the connection with a multimeter when the pedal is off and tell me where i have to solder it exactly to make like the original pcb ...i will repair by making some a"bridge"

another question : do you think that the germanium diodes are fragile ? because i think that the pedal has got a "moderate" hit but a smack

BEST

Last edited:
Back