PedalPCB 5-Loop True Bypass Switcher

FWIW . . . . AmplifyFun now does drilling for the 1032L enclosure size. There is a bare bones template available for the 1032L if you want it.
But for all the details, (dunno if he can do line cutting / milling or painting) it's best to contact Spencer Davis directly at AmplifyFun in Portland.
Currently waiting on 3x 1032L enclosures from Spencer at AmplifyFun for DLG's Superlooper project (BYOC Super8 clone). Check it out here: https://github.com/Spelieye/superlooper
Got 2 boards fully assembled and programmed, but I can't solder the LED's in place until the enclosures arrive. I'll be sure to upload some photo/video when I have one completely finished. When you factor in the PCB fabrication and custom enclosures this is easily one of the more expensive stompbox projects I've tackled. I recommend going in on a group buy for the PCB fabrication. For me, the ability to customize the firmware gives this project is a huge advantage over the BYOC super8.
Anyways, I find it strange that Tayda doesn't do 1032L drilling/UV printing but Spencer at AmplifyFun is WAY easier to work with than Tayda. It seemed like everytime Spencer sent me proofs I ended up catching another mistake that I had made. Highly recommended.

Back