PedalPcb SiliSmile

Build Rating
5.00 star(s)
In a rare twist of fate, I made a pedal that's not a boss pedal. This is one that Ive had in the back burner for a long time. Some years back I went through all the classic fuzz pedals, or at least TWS did 😂. @peccary sent me some npn germ last year when I told him I was thinking of doing a no frills fuzz face. I decided on this versus a sandspur or sunflower board because I don't think the sundial is all that. Set the bias where I want it and just play. Still not a FF guy but this one sounds great.

The transistors Joe sent me are perfect. Q1 has an hfe of 76 and Q2 is 108 and both are very low leakage. The only mods I made were bumping up the 330r to 470r and making the fuzz pot a reverse log taper at the suggestion of @Harry Klippton
For the enclosure I used a matte tayda violet box and BLMS brutalist knobs. The design is FF inspired text with the Mad Titan's evil smile. To go full diy and remind everyone that my milk shake is still the thickest, I did a no film that turned out flawless. So here's my dope ass FF build 🫳🏻🎤
1000009396.jpg 1000009397.jpg

Last edited:
Back