Repurpose. Reciprocate. Relegate - Chaos Machine

Crash102

Build Rating
5.00 star(s)
This was a fun one. I’m not sure how useful it will ever be, but I’m glad I made it just because I don’t often get to build in a vertical oriented 1590xx. And because it’s simply a weird pedal.

Will need to look up a tutorial or something to find the more musical settings.

I cut extra lenths of wire and then taped it down and to the sides to mitigate reported ticking issues. I’m not sure if the tape worked or not, but luckily there are no ticking issues.

Skipped the expression pedals because that just seemed like too much work for how much I’d end up using it.

I designed the decal in Inkscape and applied via no film decal.

I honestly can’t stop looking at it because it might be the coolest looking pedal I’ve built.

B7FA61B6-7DC3-4B93-90ED-5624B7A8E8B1.jpeg 82B2EBFD-D523-4874-9917-1572F35179B4.jpeg 4F282CC7-65B8-462E-ABC2-C3EEA75F4362.jpeg E66D5E04-0E18-4E0C-BBA8-1BD964E60C13.jpeg

A kind Reddit user pointed out the typo that I hadn’t even noticed despite checking it over multiple times. Guess it’s time to use that spare 1590xx and redo the enclosure. I honestly can’t believe I didn’t see it. Lol

Last edited:
A kind Reddit user pointed out the typo that I hadn’t even noticed despite checking it over multiple times. Guess it’s time to use that spare 1590xx and redo the enclosure. I honestly can’t believe I didn’t see it. Lol
I literally saw this reddit post as well good eye that guy! I didnt catch it at all! I still think it looks good!

Last edited:
After fooling around with this for a while, I found some really cool stuff. Paired it with an angry charley and ghost echo. For some driving, ambient tones

Just refinish the existing enclosure?

I'd just put in a copy-editor's mark in red felt pen and be done with it.

Funtastic build regardless of typo.

Back