DEMO Shut Up and Play Yer Guitar Vol. V - Gilmour-esque....

This post contains an audio or video demo
This sounds awesome and I love me some Pink Floyd! Hey @MichaelW how about you give me a guitar lesson and I will give you a video editing lesson? I have found that knowing nothing and plowing through with my head down makes it fairly easy.

But for series, I use my ipad air 4th gen for all of my video editing on lumafusion. I am watching procreate videos today to maybe get on board with this whole uv printing.

Jesus, you can produce my next pedal demo…. I mean, yeah it’s ok for what it is….mind=blown.
Hey @jimilee Can I do one?

Hmmmm I never considered using my iPad. I'll give Lumafusion a shot.
I'm not sure if my issue is with software or hardware. I'm using Adobe Premiere Rush and it's soooooooooo slooooowwwww.

Hmmmm I never considered using my iPad. I'll give Lumafusion a shot.
I'm not sure if my issue is with software or hardware. I'm using Adobe Premiere Rush and it's soooooooooo slooooowwwww.
I built a PC to edit videos and I was using Resolve and then Cyberlink Power director and they were just dogs. I was getting so irritated this year that I considered giving up the youtube channel. Then I heard about Lumafusion and for the fee of 30 bucks it works great, is it the best in the world? No. but for what I do it is perfect.

This sounds awesome and I love me some Pink Floyd! Hey @MichaelW how about you give me a guitar lesson and I will give you a video editing lesson? I have found that knowing nothing and plowing through with my head down makes it fairly easy.

But for series, I use my ipad air 4th gen for all of my video editing on lumafusion. I am watching procreate videos today to maybe get on board with this whole uv printing.

Hey @jimilee Can I do one?
Oh sure, I’m good with that.

Back