Slow loris

Mentaltossflycoon

This build exists entirely because @fig included an 80's era lm308 in the poetry contest prize and I couldn't let mojo go to waste. And no, this isn't even the last of it. There's still a low gain tranny and an mn3005. Thanks again, dude!
Back in my kit days I did a stock mini rat from byoc and haven't really revisited the circuit since. It didn't really stand out to me for my purposes but I didn't hate it or anything. I didn't want to just cram that ic in an old and sloppy (sloppier) build. My favorite rat is the turbo variety and I had planned to do a switchable ruetz mod but having it on a pot sounded interesting so the slow loris met all my needs without a bunch other stuff like a parenthesis or something. I'm very happy with the sounds. Thankfully it's not just a good home for a mojo component but it's a pedal I'll be using. I'm digging the in-between ruetz settings of the sweep pot so this one worked out. AI prompt: Nutria sith lord. Screenshot_20221215_143017.jpg Screenshot_20221215_143030.jpg

Back