So what do you do with all your pedal builds?

Dirty_Boogie

I'm sure that like me, most of you here 1) love building pedals; 2) build lots of pedals; and 3) don't do this professionally. So my question is this... what do you do with all your pedals? My first solution was to build a bigger board (!!) to put more on there, but I'm at the point now that I build just because I like building (some would say, addicted) and not because I need another pedal or sound in my rig. I alternate between using pre-made PCBs from PedalPCB (and an occasional other) and vero, when I want more of a challenge.

I've actually sold off most of my commercially available pedals, except the hard-to-build good ones like a Boss GE-7, noise gate and wah. A couple that I haven't liked I've dismantled and salvaged what I could. I've given away a few of my builds as well, but what to do with these things!? :unsure:

JetFixxxer

Sell my commercial pedals and only build what I'm interested in.

I have a suggestion for you.. Get another amp and have individual pedalboards for each amp :)

Dirty_Boogie

Sell my commercial pedals and only build what I'm interested in.

I have a suggestion for you.. Get another amp and have individual pedalboards for each amp :)
Good suggestion! At least you you didn't suggest building an amp from a kit - that's all I need... another reason to fire up my soldering iron. And suddenly I have 5 amps!?

jjjimi84

You build more shelves and display them properly! Here is the back wall of my studio, I admittedly have a problem and will most likely start selling and giving away. It isnt even all of them since some are drying from epoxy or about to be painted.

xX2f0ZF.jpg

jjjimi84

Agreed. Did you build your Allen Accomplice? Best amp kits in the biz. I Built My Allen Encore and I absolutely love it.

I did, it was the best gift my wife has ever given me. The other two amps are builds of mine, one is jtm45ish and the other is jmp50ish.

The allen accomplice is a phenomenal amp and the kit is so great.

Willybomb

I sold a few to get a second hand PRS Se. I've got more loaned out.

Attachments

• 48935201_2233223556740302_131167751464026112_n.jpg
    48935201_2233223556740302_131167751464026112_n.jpg
    130 KB · Views: 23